Get outside and dust off the grill for this delicious and nutritious avocado recipe.
Here’s what you will need:
1. Firm yet ripe avocados – figure 1 avocado per person.
2. Your favorite salsa.
4. olive oil
5. sea salt
6. Sour Cream / Greek yogurt – plain or vanilla
Here’s how to make them:
1. Halve the avocados and remove the pit.
2. Brush each half with olive oil and lime juice.
3. Place green side down on the grill and cook for about 6-7 minutes.
4. Remove from the grill and sprinkle with sea salt and some more lime juice.
5. Fill the pit hole with your favorite sugar free salsa and top with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt.
INGREDIENTS for approximately 24 cupcakes
1 red bell pepper
2 roma tomatoes
good handful of fresh basil leaves (cut these from my garden, LOVE the smell of freshly cut basil)
3-4 scallions (green onion)
6 whole eggs + 4 cups of egg whites
1. Chop up all of your veggies! Then mix them together in a large bowl. Next, whisk your whole eggs and egg whites together in another bowl.
2. Line your muffin tins with cupcake holders and spray with PAM. If you don’t have liners, you can directly spray PAM onto the tin. Then fill your cups with about a tablespoon of egg mixture.
3. Next fill the rest of the cup up with veggies! Then fill to the top with the rest of your eggs. You can pretty much fill to the brim.
4. Pop them into the oven at 375F for about 20-30 min or until you see that they are firm on top.
Simply peel the egg muffins out of your liners and serve with some salsa and sour cream. Super yummy!!!!
The Philly cheese steak stuffed peppers are filled with steak, caramelized onions, mushrooms, and topped with provolone! A healthy low carb dinner!
3 Bell peppers, sliced in half and seeds removed
2 Tablespoons Avocado oil or Ghee
1/2 Onion, thinly sliced
16 ounces Mushrooms, sliced
1.5 pounds Sirloin steak, sliced thin against the grain or my favorite – Ground spicy sausage!
12 slices Provolone cheese
Salt and pepper to taste Italian seasoning to taste
1. Preheat oven to 325F. Place the bell pepper halves in a casserole dish and cover with foil. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes. Remove and set aside
2. While the peppers are cooking, heat a large skillet over medium. Add the oil, onions, and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Let sauté until soft.
3. Push the sautéed onions and mushrooms to one side of the pan and add the steak. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the steak until browned on both sides. About 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. To assemble: place a slice of cheese into each bell pepper half. Add the steak mixture, then another slice of cheese.
5. Set your oven broiler to HI and broil the stuffed peppers for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese starts to brown and bubble. Watch carefully so they don't burn! Serve immediately.
1 1/2 -2lbs Grass fed 80/20 beef or Bison meat.
2 Eggs whisked
1/2 chopped Onion
1 Bell pepper diced
1/2 Cup milled Flax Seed
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1/4 tsp Black pepper
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1/2 tsp Cumin
1 tsp Smoked paprika
1/2 tsp Ginger & Turmeric
1 8oz can Rotelle (drained well) your choice Hot or Mild
Sautee onion, garlic and peppers until translucent.
Mix all ingredients until well blended. Place in meatloaf pan.
Bake at 350 Degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
1 or 2 ripe avocados
Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 box Sugar free pudding mix Your choice of flavor
1 scoop Protizyme protein powder
Place in Blender or nutribullet...
add almond milk to desired consistency as you blend